ESV Archaeology Study Bible, Brown, Hardback, Study Notes, Colour Photos, Maps, Timelines
The ESV Archaeology Study Bible roots the biblical text in its historical and cultural context, offering readers a framework for better understanding the people, places, and events recorded in Scripture.
With editorial oversight from Dr. John Currid (PhD, University of Chicago) and Dr. David Chapman (PhD, University of Cambridge), as well as contributions from a team of field-trained archaeologists, the Archaeology Study Bible assembles a range of modern scholarshipâ€”pairing the biblical text with over 2,000 study notes, 400 full-color photographs, 200 maps and diagrams, 200 sidebars, 15 articles, and 4 timelines.
These features bring life to the ancient texts, helping readers situate them in their historical context while recognizing the truth that the eternal God became flesh entered human history at a specific time and in a specific place.
- Double-column, paragraph format
- Point-9 font size
- 2,000+ study notes
- 400+ full-color photographs
- 200+ maps and diagrams
- 200+ informational sidebars
- 15 articles like "The Bible and History," "Archaeology and Preaching," Major Biblical Finds," and "Daily Life in the New Testament Era"
- 4 timelines
- Book introductions
- Presentation page
- 4-color printing
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Lifetime guarantee (leather and TruTone)
- Packaging: L-Card (HC), Box (TT and Genuine Leather)
- Sewn Binding
- Book intros
- Words of Christ Black