To Seek and to Save
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Journey with Jesus on the road to Jerusalem with these reflections for Lent by Sinclair Ferguson. As you walk through the second half of Luke's Gospel, you'll meet the people Jesus encountered on the way to the crossâ€”and prepare your heart to appreciate his death and resurrection afresh. Each day you'll be invited to:
- Read a passage of Luke's Gospel and a short meditation by Sinclair Ferguson
- Reflect on a thought-provoking question
- Respond in prayer and praise Pithy yet profound, these devotions will hold up a mirror to your own heart and, more importantly, give you a window into the heart of the Lord Jesusâ€”the one who came to seek and to save the lost at Easter.
This is the perfect follow-up to Sinclair Ferguson's highly popular Advent devotional, Love Came Down at Christmas.
- A Lent devotional by respected theologian and author Sinclair Ferguson
- 41 daily readings in the Gospel of Luke, looking at encounters with Jesus on his journey to Jerusalem
- Follow-up to the hugely successful Advent devotional, Love Came Down at Christmas