100 Stand-Alone Bible Studies
The first in the Dangerous Ideas series of Bible study resources based on the premise that God is alive and creating today, and that the miracle of his presence is a daily reality.
Inspirational and practical, these stand-alone Bible studies examine the surrendered life and provide a bridge that allows people to find their place in the Bible story, and to see the outworking of the gospel in their daily lives.
Arranged in 100 double-page spreads, with Bible reading, commentary and penetrating questions:
* 25 studies on Bible characters
* 15 studies on Walking in the Light
* 15 studies for the Church's year
* 10 studies from the ministry of Jesus
* 10 studies on lessons from the life of Jesus
* 20 studies from the Gospels
* 5 studies from the Law and the Prophets