Alpha Course DVD
Presenters Nicky Gumbel, Toby Flint and Gemma Hunt bring the traditional Alpha material to life in a new, global set of sixteen episodes. Just like at any Alpha, each session explores a different question people can have about the Christian faith. The series features interviews with public figures such as world-renowned scientist Francis Collins of the Human Genome Project and adventurer and author Bear Grylls.
- Is There More to Life than This?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why Did Jesus Die?
- How Can I Have Faith?
- Why and How Do I Pray?
- Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- How Does God Guide us?
- Introduction to the Weekend
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What Does the Holy Spirit Do?
- How Can I Be Filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How Can I Make the Most of the Rest of My Life?
- How Can I Resist Evil?
- Why and How Should I Tell Others?
- Does God Heal Today?
- What about the Church?
- Training 1: Small Groups
- Training 2: Prayer and the Weekend
The Alpha Film Series is designed to help reach a new audience, in a new way. Covering all the traditional Alpha content, the series takes the viewer on a journey exploring life, faith and meaning like never before.