Courageous World Changers
Women of Fearless Faith
Meet women who have used their God-given talents to live out their faith to the fullest. They come from a variety of backgrounds, eras, and ethnicities, but each one has answered the Lord's call on their life in bold and innovative ways.
Children of all ages will be inspired by the stories of
- Corrie ten Boomâ€”activist, author, and Holocaust survivor
- Laurie Hernandezâ€”gymnast who won both gold and silver medals in her sport
- Florence Nightingaleâ€”health care reformer
- Madeline L'Engleâ€”author of children's literature
- Mother Teresaâ€”missionary and winner of the Nobel Peace Prize
These and the 45 other female spiritual role models featured in this book have made a profound impact on the world around them, and in many cases changed the course of history. Strong, smart, and sometimes outspoken, these women are tremendous examples of God's love in action.
These inspiring profiles will captivate kids' imaginations and encourage them to discover their own gifts and how they can use them to glorify God.