Digging for Diamonds: A 40 Day Devotional
A 40 day devotional guide to finding the God-given treasure in our lives.
In her bestselling book Digging for Diamonds, Cathy Madavan encouraged us to discover more of the life-transforming treasures of our identity, strength, character and purpose that God has already placed within us - right where we are.
Now in this new 40 day devotional, Cathy enables us to dig deeper into these key truths, inviting us to spend more time in the scriptures and gain a deeper understanding of our unique God-given raw material and how God wants to transform us to live a valuable, purposeful life.
Each of the devotionals includes a Bible reading, a reflective thought, questions to help us dig deeper into the topic and a prayer. Spend 40 days digging for diamonds and find the treasure hidden in the messiness of life.
This 40-day devotional guide will help you spend more time in the scriptures, gain a deeper understanding of your unique God-given identity and gifts, and encourage you to live a valuable, purposeful life.
- Provides a Bible reading, devotional scriptural reflection, questions and a prayer for each day.
- Perfect for quiet times.
- Provides a structured plan to study themes of identity and purpose.
- Explores the themes of the Digging for Diamonds book in more detail, but can be used as a stand-alone book.
- Will encourage you to see that you are precious to God.
- Written in an engaging and accessible style that is suitable for all to understand.
- The ideal size for carrying with you wherever you go.
- Ideal reading for Lent.
- A perfect gift for any occasion to inspire friends, family or loved ones to dig deeper into God's truths.
- Cathy Madavan is a regular speaker at events including New Wine and Spring Harvest.
- Binding - Paperback
- Pages - 96
- Publisher - Authentic Media