God Above All
We all yearn for greater contentment. We try new planners, new apps, new jobs, new diets, and new relationships hoping that one more change will finally make our lives feel right. But no matter what we do, the peace we seek feels out of reach. How can we find the meaning and purpose we long for? Fourth-century philosopher and theologian St. Augustine asked the same question.
God Above All, compiled from St. Augustineâ€™s most-influential works, includes:
- 90 devotions to learn the life-altering love of God
- How to change your heart and desire God above all
- Ancient writings made accessible and applicable for modern readers
- Short excerpts from St. Augustineâ€™s works, such as Confessions and The City of God
- Practical prompts to apply Augustineâ€™s insights
This 90-day devotional is a heartfelt gift for:
- Men and women who want to experience life with fresh eyes
- Readers across all denominations and faith backgrounds
- Anyone who longs to grow in faith but doesnâ€™t know where to start
- Fatherâ€™s Day, birthdays, Christmas, and for anyone interested in learning more about St. Augustineâ€™s teachings about making God the center of all
Whether you are seeking guidance in making God a priority in your relationships, your work, or your daily decisions, God Above All is the perfect book to inspire you to discover the delight of glorifying your Creator in every moment of your life.