God Does His Best Work with Empty
Itâ€™s amazing how heavy the weight of emptiness can feel, how much room it can take up in our souls, how much pain can be caused by something that isnâ€™t even there. But while we may see the emptiness of our lives as our greatest problem, thatâ€™s not how God sees it. When God looks into the empty places of our lives, He sees His greatest opportunity. God does His best work in the emptiness of our . . .
- Insatiable craving for things that donâ€™t satisfy
- Relational disappointments and loneliness
- Frustrated search for purpose and meaning
- Relentless desire for comfort and security
- Ongoing struggle to live with loss and unfulfilled dreams