Premier's Woman Alive Book Club pick
Why do some people seem to throw themselves into every opportunity, bouncing back from every setback? Is this irrepressible spirit just for the hyper-motivated? How do the rest of us live courageously, relate authentically and develop resilience?
Popular speaker and author Cathy Madavan deploys her trademark humour and down-to-earth wisdom to identify twelve ways we can become irrepressible.
- How do you discover your irrepressible purpose?
- How do you respond when disasters strike?
- How do you become a person of influence?
- How do you build a tribe of friends, but still keep healthy boundaries?
- How do your habits develop resilience, capacity and flexibility?
This is your invitation to irrepressible living. These principles are your tools for building a courageous, resilient and fulfilling life.
Cathy Madavan lives on England's south coast with her husband Mark, and has been teaching about resilience, relationships and purpose for over 20 years.