Teach Me About God: Hands-On Bible Lessons For Active Preschoolers
Would you like to study the Bible with your preschooler but don't know how to get started?
You don''t have to be a trained educator to teach your child about God. For thousands of years, parents have taught their children about God by telling them Bible stories and discussing them as a family. These lessons will help you to do the same thing with your child.
When first teaching your child about God, there are certain foundational concepts with which you should start. These are concepts such as "Who God is," "What God has done," "You can have a relationship with God," "You can be all God wants you to be," and "You can do all God wants you to do."
Our lessons teach foundational concepts such as "Who God Is" and "What God Has Done" using Fun, Hands-On Activities; Bible Stories; Discussion; and Scripture Memory which will help the theological seeds you''re planting to stick with your child.
Unique features of Teach Me About God:
- 112 daily lesson plans
- Detailed lesson plans for each activity, including materials lists, step-by-step instructions for preparation, and the steps necessary for teaching each lesson
- Developed by a Sunday School and Awana preschool teacher with over 10 years of experience
- Most materials are easily found around the home or are simple to purchase making teacher preparation quick and painless
- Includes an appendix with original illustrations
- Can use concurrently with Learn and Grow: Hands-on Lessons for Active Preschoolers