Ten Boys Who Made History
Irene Howat has researched the lives of these men of God and draws out lessons we can all relate to, especially youngsters today.
- Charles Spurgeon (Preacher and Writer);
- Jonathan Edwards (Revival Preacher and missionary);
- Samuel Rutherford (Westminster Confession of Faith; Preacher);
- D L Moody (Evangelist and Children's Worker);
- Martin Lloyd Jones (Physician and Preacher);
- A W Tozer (Preacher and Writer);
- John Owen (Preacher and Writer);
- Robert Murray McCheyne (Preacher and Mission worker);
- Billy Sunday (Sportsman and Evangelist);
- George Whitfield (Revival Preacher and Orphanage founder)
Find out how Samuel showed people that love works better than fear; John made friends with powerful rulers and humble craftsmen; Jonathan helped the Iroquois Indians and then was asked to teach at Princeton; George preached Salvation to thousands and saved the lives of children; Robert lost his brother but found Jesus; Dwight sold shoes in a shop and then taught children in a caravan; Billy played professional baseball and then preached the gospel; Charles became a Christian in a snowstorm and then told the world about Jesus; Aiden rescued orphan lambs and then he was saved by Jesus; Martyn became a doctor but found a better medicine for souls.