The Mystery of the Shemitah Updated Edition
The Shemitah (shmee-TA), or Sabbath year, is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the land of Israel. Understanding this seven-year pattern is essential for understanding the prophecy and mysteries of the Bible that are still applicable today.
In The Mystery of the Shemitah Revised and Updated readers will discover new insight on current events such as:
- How the Great Depression, and other economic events fit into the Shemitah
- How the pattern of sevens predicted 9/11 to the exact hour
- How the World Trade Center was conceived, started, finished, and destroyed in Shemitah years
- How the riseâ€”and possibly the fallâ€”of America can be linked to the year of the Shemitah.
- How stock market crashes in 2015 were linked to the period of nullification at the end of the Shemitah.
- Expands on the key revelations Jonathan Cahn shared in the New York Times best seller The Mystery of the Shemitah.
- Contains updated information with five new chapters that cast new light on the ongoing biblical patterns and cycles.