The Bible Book: A User's Guide
Nick Page maps out the way the Bible works, showing you the route through and the places of interest along the way. With its illuminating graphics and user-friendly design, The Bible Book is an indispensable handbook for anyone setting out to explore the exciting world of the Bible.
- Quick Guide - Your at-a-glance introduction to every book of the Bible Questions,
- Questions - a lighter look at some of those difficult issues
- Tricky Bits - explanations of things that make you go 'hmmm'
- The Route Through - a 'streetmap' showing you how each Bible book is put together
- Landmarks - the important events and themes of the Bible
- Postcards - introducing the cities and countries of the Bible Details,
- Details - those fascinating facts that otherwise might go unnoticed
- Viewpoints - a guide to opposing interpretations
- Brief Lives - a quick summary of the lives of major Bible characters
Plus over 50 maps, timelines and diagrams, bringing the world of the Bible to life.