NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Decorating for each season doesn't have to be overwhelming or expensive. Your home can be festive, stylish, and cozy with minimal effort and a limited budget--just ask The Nester! In Welcome Home, Myquillyn Smith guides you through creating and enjoying a seasonally decorated home with more style and less stuff.
No matter what the world says, embracing the seasons does not require bins of factory-made dÃ©cor or loads of time. In fact, it's possible to decorate for each season without frustration, going overboard, or blowing your budget.
Drawing from the cozy-minimalist principles in Cozy Minimalist Home, stylist and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Myquillyn Smith will help you create a home that's fresh, meaningful, beautiful, and (bonus!) always ready to host. With engaging how-tos and inspiring photos, she guides you step by step through purposeful design decisions to cultivate a space where loved ones gather, meaningful connections are celebrated, and lasting memories are made.
Myquillyn's realistic and down-to-earth design tips will teach you how to:
- Seasonalize your living spaces with simple, actionable steps
- Cultivate easy, seasonal rhythms of change in your home
- Incorporate the beauty of the natural world through the five senses
- Feel confident in volunteering your house for gatherings, parties, and impromptu get-togethers
- Know what to focus on and what not to worry about as a relaxed and confident hostess
Bigger than the latest and greatest trends, Welcome Home aims to usher in the seasons without using more resources, money, or stuff than needed.